THE NATURE OF LEARN AND LEARNING PROCESS
While learning is essentially a process of interaction between children with children, children with learning resources to educators and children. These learning activities will be meaningful to the child if done in a comfortable environment and provide security for children. Learning process that often happens now is a process of rote learning. A teacher will assess / praise a student if he managed to memorize the material well, not the views of how the level of their understanding of the material being taught.
Piaget distinguishes two senses of the study, namely (1) learning in the strict sense and (2) learning in a broad sense (Ginsburg & Opper, 1988 in Suparno, 2001:140). Learning in the strict sense is learned that only emphasize the acquisition of new information and increase. Learning to learn is called figurative, a form of passive learning. For example, a child learns the names of the capital city of a country or memorizing the names of the numbers. Learning in a broad sense, or also called development, is to learn to get and find the structure of a more general idea that can be used in a variety of situations. This learning is called learning coperative, ie someone actively construct knowledge structures to be studied. For example, in memorizing the capitals of countries, a child also understands the relationship between the city and state.
According to Wadsworth (1989, in Suparno, 2001:141), recalling and rote learning are not regarded as real for those activities do not include the process of assimilation and understanding. Children who know the names of numbers, not necessarily that he understood the concept of these numbers. For Piaget, learning is always an element of the formation and understanding.
Associated with rote learning (rote learning) is, Ausubel says: "..., if the learner's intention is to memorise it verbatim, i, e., as a series of arbitrarily related word, both the learning process and the learning outcomes must necessarily be rote and meaningless ". In essence, if a child wants to remember something without linking it to one with other things so well and the results of the learning process can be expressed as memorization and will not be meaningful at all for him.
Examples can be adduced of rote learning of the process is that students can recall and declare a rectangle area formula is L = p × l, but he could not determine the area of a rectangle because he did not know the meaning of the symbol L, p, and l.
Dukung Terus Pendidikan bagi semua anak dengan Subscribe melalui Email anda.
0 komentar for this post
Tinggalkan Komentar Anda dibawah ini
Jika Anda mempunyai pertanyaan, harap sampaikan di kolom komentar ini,agar kami bisa langsung merespon, bukan di komentar isian Facebook.
Harap jangan berkomentar yang bersifat spam, jangan meninggalkan komentar yang berbau sara, kata-kata kotor, atau yang bersifat nada keras atau komentar Anda akan kami HAPUS. Blog ini auto aprove DO-FOLLOW. Kami sungguh menyukai perdamainan. PIECE ......
Loading Lambat ??? Klik versi mobile :EDUCATION FOR OUR COUNTRY - PENDIDIKAN UNTUK NEGERI KITA: THE NATURE OF LEARN AND LEARNING PROCESS
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (87)
- Media Interaktif Matematika Macromedia Flash
- Biografi “ Jean Piaget”, seorang Psikolog Dunia
- Fast and Easy Way to Build Links to Your Site
- Model Pembelajaran Think, Pair and Share
- ROLE PLAYING DALAM PENGAJARAN
- THE NATURE OF LEARN AND LEARNING PROCESS
- NUMBERED HEADS TOGETHER ( IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERS...
- Thank you for visiting and relaxing with our con...
- INDONESIA JAVA INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION
- STUDENT TEAMS-ACHIEVEMENT DIVISIONS (STAD)
- SELAMAT DATANG DI BUKU TAMU
- ORGANISASI KURIKULUM
- PROBLEM BASED INTRODUCTUON (PBI)
- MENGAKTIFKAN PENGETAHUAN SISWA
- BREAKING POSTING
- Strategi Pembelajaran Ekspositori
- JAJARAN UNIVERSITAS YANG MASUK POSISI 100 BESAR DU...
- How to Claim Code inclusion Technorati
- Blogger Review
- Countries that have "No. 1 Education" in the world...
- BANK-JE, berbagi ilmu dan informasi dengan blog
- TIPS PELAKSANAAN JIGSAW ( JIGSAW PART III )
- Cas On The Blog
- Review For Back Link
- TEACHING STYLE DEVELOPMENT
- Learning Microsoft Excel for Beginners (Part 1)
- BELAJAR EXCEL ( PART 1 )
- PELAKSANAAN JIGSAW DALAM PROSES PEMBELAJARAN
- Sejarah Jigsaw ( Jigsaw Part II)
- ▼ February (29)