NUMBERED HEADS TOGETHER ( IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION )
This learning model is usually preceded by dividing the class into several groups. Each student in the group accidentally given a number to facilitate group work performance, changing the position of the group, arrange the material, presenting, and received responses from other groups.
In simple steps that can be done in implementing these learning models are:
- Students are divided into several groups and each student in each group get the serial number
- Teacher gives task and each group working on issues
- Group decided the answer is most correct and make sure every member of the group knows this answer
- Teachers call one number and numbered student reported the results of group work
- Response from another friend, then the teacher pointed to another number.
- Students were divided into groups, each student in a group number.
- Assignment given to students based on the number of sequential tasks. For example students served record numbers about 1, 2 the number of students do the problems and student number 3 reported the results of the work and so on.
- If necessary, teachers can get the cooperation between groups. Students told to get out of the group and joined the students numbered just a few of the other groups. On this occasion the students who have the same task can help each other or match the results of their cooperation.
- Report the results and responses from the other groups.
Every model and methods we choose, would have a plus - minus its own. One drawback of this method is the class tends to be crowded, and if teachers can not properly conditioned, the crowd can get out of control. Especially when we face junior high students. Thus interfere with the learning process, not only in their own class, but can also interfere with the other classes. Especially for classes with a number of students more than 35 people.
Whereas positive values of cooperation among students is more proven, motivated student creativity and insight of students increased, because they must mencai information from various sources.
See on Indonesia Version HERE
HARY VAN JAVA
PGSD BANJARMASIN ( DII-S1 )
TENTANG SAYA, SILAHKAN KLIK DISINI
Dukung Terus Pendidikan bagi semua anak dengan Subscribe melalui Email anda.
0 komentar for this post
Tinggalkan Komentar Anda dibawah ini
Jika Anda mempunyai pertanyaan, harap sampaikan di kolom komentar ini,agar kami bisa langsung merespon, bukan di komentar isian Facebook.
Harap jangan berkomentar yang bersifat spam, jangan meninggalkan komentar yang berbau sara, kata-kata kotor, atau yang bersifat nada keras atau komentar Anda akan kami HAPUS. Blog ini auto aprove DO-FOLLOW. Kami sungguh menyukai perdamainan. PIECE ......
Loading Lambat ??? Klik versi mobile :EDUCATION FOR OUR COUNTRY - PENDIDIKAN UNTUK NEGERI KITA: NUMBERED HEADS TOGETHER ( IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION )
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (87)
- Media Interaktif Matematika Macromedia Flash
- Biografi “ Jean Piaget”, seorang Psikolog Dunia
- Fast and Easy Way to Build Links to Your Site
- Model Pembelajaran Think, Pair and Share
- ROLE PLAYING DALAM PENGAJARAN
- THE NATURE OF LEARN AND LEARNING PROCESS
- NUMBERED HEADS TOGETHER ( IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERS...
- Thank you for visiting and relaxing with our con...
- INDONESIA JAVA INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION
- STUDENT TEAMS-ACHIEVEMENT DIVISIONS (STAD)
- SELAMAT DATANG DI BUKU TAMU
- ORGANISASI KURIKULUM
- PROBLEM BASED INTRODUCTUON (PBI)
- MENGAKTIFKAN PENGETAHUAN SISWA
- BREAKING POSTING
- Strategi Pembelajaran Ekspositori
- JAJARAN UNIVERSITAS YANG MASUK POSISI 100 BESAR DU...
- How to Claim Code inclusion Technorati
- Blogger Review
- Countries that have "No. 1 Education" in the world...
- BANK-JE, berbagi ilmu dan informasi dengan blog
- TIPS PELAKSANAAN JIGSAW ( JIGSAW PART III )
- Cas On The Blog
- Review For Back Link
- TEACHING STYLE DEVELOPMENT
- Learning Microsoft Excel for Beginners (Part 1)
- BELAJAR EXCEL ( PART 1 )
- PELAKSANAAN JIGSAW DALAM PROSES PEMBELAJARAN
- Sejarah Jigsaw ( Jigsaw Part II)
- ▼ February (29)